Bay Area NeurOptimal® Providers
Bringing Brain Training to Our Community
Monthly sliding scale brain training events making the benefits of brain training available to all.
January 23rd, 2:30-5:30 pm
828 San Pablo Ave, suite 210
Albany, Ca 94706
in the Atrium Building, upstairs
WHY TRAIN YOUR BRAIN?
Brain training is for everyone, just like exercise and meditation benefits everyone! The brain can be trained like a muscle to become stronger, more resilient and flexible. Everyone experiences their own unique benefits from brain training.
Our clients have reported improvements in the following areas:
- Mental acuity
- Stress reduction/resiliency
- Peak performance at work, school, and sports
- Feeling more calm
- Less reactive
- Emotional self-regulation
WHO IT’S FOR?
Committed to our dedication to training all brains, we offer monthly community day where brain training sessions are offered at a sliding scale fee and no one is turned away.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING COMMUNITY DAY
- Sign in and sign a waiver at the check-in table
- Have a seat and wait for your turn
- When it’s your turn, a trainer will hook you up and start your session.
- Sensors are placed on your scalp and ears that feed the electrical activity from your brain to the NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Software.
- For the 33 minute session, you listen to music and relax.
- The software creates a feedback loop by disrupting audio output when it detects an instability or change in your brain activity. This sounds like a skip or scratch in the music.
Your brain uses this information to organize and optimize. Our auditory perception is always on so even if you fall asleep, read a book, or reply to emails during your session you are getting the benefits of brain training!
Community Day Details
- Walk-in only
- Cash only
- Sliding scale $25-$40 per person (Regularly $100)
- You will be training with others in the same space
- All ages welcome
- All brains welcome
We are passionate about Brain Health!
Meet the Brain Trainers
Carleigh and Angela are mothers and business owners who have seen how much NeurOptimal® brain training has helped their children and countless clients. They are on a mission to share brain training with others in their community and provide low cost access to those who can’t otherwise afford it.
We use NeurOptimal®—the most advanced, safe, powerful, non-invasive, and effective EEG-based technology on the market—that works directly with your central nervous system. The technology uses non-invasive sensors to monitor the electromagnetic activity of the brain and produces audio feedback in real-time—millisecond by millisecond. This gentle audio feedback signal helps the brain adapt to real-time information and makes decisions about how to improve itself—based on its own innate understanding of what it needs.